Tuck and Emi's first impressions of the Big Apple:
Tuck: Look, a helicopter! And another! And bridges! Are we going into the Lincoln Tunnel now? Hotdogs from a cart on the street taste better than the hotdogs we eat at home.
Emi: All these people are wearing black. That place has a neon sign. So does that one, and that one. Next time, I want to get on a subway train that has a seat saved for me.
Tucker thinks that FAO Schwartz is called FAO Sports. Emi thinks the tree at Rockefeller Center is "the biggest tree in the world and also the longest." Today the kids went with James, his mom, and his uncle Jean-Guy to the Bronx Botanical Gardens, to see a model train exhibit and make gingerbread houses.
I am somewhat knocked out by a sinus infection at the moment, and by the antibiotics I am taking to combat it. Nonetheless, a good time is being had by all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home